Thank you for choosing to consign with us! Please see our Registration tab for information for details on our consignor lottery.
As a consignor, you’ll earn 65% of the sold price of your items and have the satisfaction knowing that the other 35% is being used to support many ministries of the church and local charities. Want to earn 70%? Volunteer just one shift to earn 70%! Checks are mailed within 30 days of the sale. Please note- the system will default to 65% throughout the sale. We will manually edit your Settlement Report AFTER the sale is over to your earned amount if you are a Volunteer.
Click the links below for all the information you’ll need for consigning. Please also see our Registration tab for details.
Important Dates that Consignors Need to Know:
- January 12th- Registration opens for consignors & volunteers. registration will be open from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. Consignors selected in the lottery will be notified Saturday, June 8th.
- Monday, February 10th, 8:00 p.m. – Consignors that have not entered at least 5 items will forfeit their consignor spot and the paid registration fee. Spots will be filled by the wait list; anyone placed in an open consignor spot will be notified on Thursday July 11th.
- Sunday, March 1st 10:00 p.m. – Online Entry Locks. All items must be entered. You may only view and print tags after this.
- Thursday, March 5th, 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. – Item drop off – Please come at your scheduled “Drop Off” time. Please see the “Drop Off” tab for more instructions in the Consignor Info section.
- Friday, March 6th- Consignors Shop!
1:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.- Consignors with two or more volunteer shifts can shop
2:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.- Consignors with one volunteer shift can shop
3:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m.- All consignors can shop
- Saturday, March 7th, 6:00-6:30 p.m. – All consignors must pick up unsold items that they do not want donated. All items not picked up will be donated to the missions at 6:30p.m. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this.
As a consignor, you are eligible to shop our private presale, and also will receive a Buddy Pass when you drop your items off on Thursday. We will have your name on the list for your qualified shopping time. Your Buddy Pass allows one friend in the Friday presale at 5:30pm. They must present the pass at the door. (Public Pay-to-Shop Presale opens at 4pm. Buddy Pass Free Entry begins at 5:30pm.)
*In order to maintain the integrity and the value of the early shopping/presale, and the quality of our wonderful consignors and volunteers like you, we cannot allow anyone (with the exception of your spouse and children under 18) to enter the presale with you. Thanks for helping us out with this by not asking us to break this rule at the door!